Nozstock is one of our absolute favourite family festivals, and one that we return to year on year because it just gets everything right. The music, the arts, the people, and you could be joining us this year!
To enter into the prize draw and for your chance to win, just click this link to submit your entry and be in the running to win a Family Weekend Ticket to Nozstock on the 20th – 23rd of July in beautiful Hereford. Plus you’ll also be invited to the VIP family meet-up reception! Now that’s a prize you cannot buy!
Entries close at midnight on the 10th July 2023. The winner will be announced on the 11th of July 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Nozstock Family Weekend Ticket Prize Draw entrants confirm that they have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and by the decisions of CookieCrumblesUK (the Promoter), which are final in all matters relating to the prize. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway is available to CookieCrumblesUK followers. Entrants must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland, aged 18 and over.
- The prize for this giveaway is provided by Nozstock – The Hidden Valley, Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard ,Herefordshire HR7 4LS
- Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter or the Supplier or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, agencies and family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- The giveaway runs from Wednesday 4th July until midnight on the 10th July 2023.
- The prize is for a Family Ticket (2x adults and up to 4 children). The prize will be emailed to the winner.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will not be counted.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Supplier will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
- Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entrants by a computerised random generator. The winner will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry on Tuesday the 11th of July.
- The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of announcement. If the winner does not claim the prize after 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferrable. The prize must be taken as awarded and cannot be exchanged.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide the Promoter with all information reasonably requested in order to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence. You also agree to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- This competition is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.